VCS Peer Support Webinar
Tuesday 5th October 2021 3pm – 5pm
This month, we will be joined by Jag & Cheryl from the National Association of Primary Care to discuss the health confidence question which may be beneficial to voluntary & community organisations to use to demonstrate the impact of health interventions and support future initiatives.
We will also be joined by Hilary Turley from All 1 Collective + Lab leading an open discussion around climate change. There will be additional information from Community Foundation for Calderdale about the Climate Emergency/Carbon Zero Fund.
Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/calderdale-vcs-coronavirus-peer-support-webinar-5th-october-2021-tickets-178652914677
Migration Yorkshire is excited to be able to offer a series of VCS Engagement workshops!
These sessions will be hosted by Migration Yorkshire with a number of guest speakers, and are designed so that the Voluntary and Community can share issues and solutions in a safe space.
Please note that we will not be able to discuss individual cases in these sessions.
Places are limited, so please do sign up quickly and come prepared to join us for a conversation on the following topics:
- Refugee Integration: Monday 5th July
- Addressing health inequalities in migrant health: Tuesday 6th July
- Q&A with migrant help: Wednesday 7th July
- EUSS – what’s next? : Thursday 8th July
- Legal Advice and mapping: Friday 9th July
- Research and stats! : Monday 12th July
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children: Tuesday 13th July
- Q&A with Mears: Wednesday 14th July
- Housing and Homelessness: Thursday 15th July
- Coffee and a catchup: Friday 16th July
All events are run online between 2pm – 3:30pm
Download list of events here
A meeting for groups who work with children and young people and/or adults at risk. Provides an opportunity to;
- Receive feedback from representatives
- Learn about good practice
- Influence plans and strategies
- Share local information
- Hear what is happening at a regional and national level
Thursday 20 October – 3.30pm
At The Orangebox, Blackledge, Halifax, HX1 1NU
For more information or to register your attendance please email firstname.lastname@example.org