Calderdale Local Plan consultation event – No need to register!
Drop-in between 4pm and 7pm today
At Threeways Centre, Nursery Lane, HX3 5SW
The local plan consultation runs until Friday 18 December. Residents and other stakeholders will have the opportunity to comment on potential sites, and other aspects of the Local Plan, and the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule for CIL.
We are very keen to encourage residents and others involved in the community to view the information on the Council’s website and make their comments on line, using the following links to the Local Plan page on the Council’s website.
To find out more visit www.calderdale.gov.uk and search Local Plan, or you can email email@example.com or call 01422 392206
Are you clearing out the old before bringing in the new this Christmas?
If so then why not consider donating your unwanted items to the One Good Turn charity at one of their Give and Take sessions being held across Calderdale throughout November and December. – The most urgent items required include:
- Men’s clothes, shoes, coats – Ladies coats, shoes
- Children coats, pyjamas, dressing gowns, slippers, shoes – Toys, Games, Books
- Bedding, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, blankets for single and double beds and cots
- Toiletries, Toothpaste, Soap, Deodorant, Sanitary Towels, Nappies, Shower gel
Donations can be made on the following collection dates:
- Tuesday 17 November – St Augustine’s Centre, Hanson Lane – 1pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 24 November – The Gathering Place, St James Road – 11.45am to 2pm
- Tuesday 1 December – Mixenden Parents Resource Centre, – 10am to 2pm
- Tuesday 8 December – Waring Green Community Centre, Brighouse – 1pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 15 December – The Gathering Place – St James Road – 11.45am to 2pm
- Tuesday 15 December – St Augustine’s Centre, Hanson Lane – 2.30pm to 4.30pm
For further information visit onegoodturncharity.org.uk
Disability Support Calderdale can support you to find help you need such as completing benefit forms, housing issiues, Supporting people to access services and more.
Drop in sessions will be held at The Soup Dragon, Hebden Bridge as follows:
- Friday 9 October – From 12pm to 3pm
- Friday 13 November – From 12pm to 3pm
- Friday 11 December – From 12pm to 3pm
For further information contact David on 07990 833521 / 01422 353613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Support Calderdale, Noah’s Ark Centre & Healthy Minds are working together to offer support with a drop in session for people with a disability or long term health condition.
Wednesday 14 October 2015 – From 11am to 1pm
At Mixenden Court, Flat 3, Mixenden Road
Wednesday 14 October 2015 – From 1.30pm to 3.30pm
At Mixenden Parents Resource Centre, Stanningley Road, Mixenden
For information around accessing any of the above services from Disability Support Calderdale, Noah’s Ark or Healthy Minds please contact David or Beverley on 07990 833521 / 07845 217175 / 01422 353613 or email one of the following: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need advice on getting ready for work, information on apprenticeships or help with your CV?
Drop in Every Friday – From 11am to 4pm
Orange Box Young People’s Centre, Blackledge, Halifax, HX1 1AF
Go along for a chat at the Openbox Cafe, Friday drop in where you can receive the help and advice you need as well as enjoy an affordable meal with £1 specials on offer every week.
Heath Stroke Club would like to invite you to drop in for cake and a cuppa on Friday 10 July 2015 from 2pm to 4pm.
Everybody is welcome to drop in on the day at Heath Stroke Club, Manor Drive, HX3 0DN and donations in aid of Heath Stroke Club are welcome.