The OSCA Foundation is your community hub for weekly activities and events, sports related and much more!
Currently running at the OSCA:
Andy’s Man Club every Monday except Bank Holidays from 6:30pm. Just turn up!
Car boot sales every two weeks. Sundays from 7am to 12pm
Next car boot sale dates: 14/08, 28/08, 11/09, 25/09
Live music every 2 to 3 weeks
Next live music event: 4 Play Quo on 14/08 @ 5pm
As well as that, every Sunday the grounds host matches for the Halifax Panthers Women team.
There are regular weekly exercise classes.
- Old tyme and modern sequence dancing – Tues, Thurs 2.00 – 4pm, in the Enderby Hall.
- Tae Kwon Do – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 6.30 – 8mp – All ages
- Over 50s Walking Football – Tuesday – 10.30 – 1pm
- Zumba – Tuesday & Thursday 6:30 -7:30.
- Keep fit, Indoor – Thursday 9.45 – 10.45 – All ages
- Rug Ratz, Nippers Rugby Training – Saturday & Sunday – 9am – 10.30am
Various junior outdoor soccer teams for both boys and girls, from 5 years to 16 years.
You need to book into each activity separately with the instructor. You can do so by visiting the centre at the activity time and introducing yourself.
The facilities at the OSCA can be rented for training sessions, functions, conferences and birthday parties. With ample parking space, spacious rooms and wide outdoor grounds, there is a lot to offer for many event needs.
For more information on any of the above, ring Steve on 07727860731
Some of the events that took place at the OSCA Foundation:
OSCA Foundation Community Sports Club
Cousin La, Halifax HX2 8AD