Come and meet local, regional and national funders and give your organisation a head start. A market stall style event, funders will have a dedicated stall where you can find out about:
• Current funding opportunities
• Information on eligibility criteria
• The application and monitoring process
• The additional application support they can offer
• Funding amounts
There will be opportunities for questions and to discuss your future applications. Attendance at these events can help you develop relationships with funders and gives them the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the good works your organisation does.
THE EVENT IS FOR ORGANISATIONS THAT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW:
- Grassroots Muslim and non-Muslim not-for-profit orgs with an annual income of £1 million or less working with the Muslim community living in the UK
- Registered with Charity Commission, Companies House (CICs)
- A voluntary group or community group
- Services are in the UK. It is not suitable for international work only.
Date and Time: Thursday 25th May 2023, 11am-2pm.
Venue: Mustafa Mount, University of Bradford School of Management Building, Emm Lane, Bradford, BD9 4JL
You can book your free ticket via Eventbrite here and find out more about the event.