Online fully funded remote 4 day course.
Start Date: Tuesday 30th AugustCompletion Date: Friday 2nd September
This course is aimed at candidates who are looking to work as home delivery professionals. It provides a combined knowledge and competence qualification, designed for individuals who would like to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to help them secure employment as delivery drivers, van drivers and similar.
- Introduction to express delivery
- Introduction to express sortation hub
- Health and safety
Full guidance and support is available throughout the 5-day programme. Your work will be assessed through portfolio based evidence. We will arrange your interview upon course completion. You will receive coaching and support to make sure you are fully prepared for your interview.
How the course works
- Enrolment and induction via phone and Microsoft Teams
- The course is delivered online via Microsoft Teams with attendance required between 10am-4pm. Support sessions are also available 9am-10 and 4pm-5pm
- Additional support from the tutor is available throughout the course via telephone, email and Microsoft Teams (video chat)
- Tutor will mark submitted work and provide feedback to the learner on a daily basis
- Age 19+
- Good standard of Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Committed and willing to learn
- Eligible to work within the UK
Or Telephone 0330 113 0113