This offer is only available to residents of Halifax.
Our fast-track programme over 5 days offers:
- Improving own learning and performance
- Problem Solving at Work
- Introduction to the Facilities Industry
- Workplace Hygiene
- Health, Safety and Security
- Interview Skills
All the above qualifications are desired within the industrial sector, they are also nationally recognised and transferable to any job role. Successful candidates will then be asked to attend the 5 day training programme.
All candidates who are offered a place on the 5 day training programme, will be offered £150 on the final day of the course to cover any travel costs the learner may have incurred.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, you must be over 19 years old and currently unemployed.
Start Date – Monday 14th March 2022
End Date – Friday 18th March 2022
Location – Classroom based – Full address details will be given upon successful enrolment.
You will be asked to bring with you:
- Birth Certificate or Passport (Castleview may fund a birth certificate for you if you do not have one)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Must have lived in the UK for 3 years+
- Bank details (To transfer £150 expenses)
- Minimum Age 19+
- Unemployed and claiming a benefit
- Must have lived in the UK for 3+ Years
- Can not be in Education
- Must live in the Halifax area
To refer someone or yourself, please email the course title and learners contact details to email@example.com
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07877092832