North Halifax Partnership (NHP) Sure Start Children’s Centres are excited to be recruiting for qualified and unqualified early years practitioners to work in our Children’s Centres in Calderdale. We have a variety of roles available.
Our Children’s centres are exciting places to work. All the staff are committed to supporting their local communities to provide high quality learning for children. We provide an excellent working environment where children and staff thrive.
We are currently recruiting staff for the following posts
Early Years Practitioner Plus
This post is for qualified and experienced practitioners with a passion for helping children develop to their full potential. This role will have the responsibility to lead an area in child development, such as speech and language, SEND, safeguarding.
Early Years Practitioner
This post is for newly qualified or unqualified staff, or staff returning to childcare following a break or staff who are looking for a new and meaningful new career in childcare. You will be working with children and their families to support them to develop and have the best start in life.
All our posts have an attractive annual leave package including a period of closure at Christmas, staff voucher incentives and access to an excellent and innovating training programme. There are multiple internal career progression routes within the different children centres.
Current Early Years posts
- Senior Early Years Practitioner’s – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Wellholme Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner – term time only – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner – term time only – Elland Children’s Centre
- Advanced Administrator – Family Learning Team
- Advanced Administrator – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Projects Administrator – Ovenden Mixenden Initiative
- Staying Well Workers – Ovenden Mixenden Initiative
- Community Organiser – Ovenden Mixenden Initiative
- Receptionist/Admin Assistant – Wellholme Children’s Centre
- Site Supervisor – Creations Children’s Centre
- Cleaner – Ash Green Children’s Centre
- Cleaner – Elland Children’s Centre
Closing date for these applications is 12 noon on 23 March
Why not come along to one of our recruitment events, meet the staff, find out about the benefits of working for North Halifax Partnership.
Elland Children’s Centre 15th March 2022 – 5pm – 6.30pm
Innovations Children’s Centre 17th March 2022 – 5pm – 6.30pm
Looking forward to meeting you 😊
For an application pack visit our website www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
Or contact Julie in our recruitment team on 01422 251090
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.