Full info and deadlines: https://cffc.co.uk/general-grants-round-2020-21/
With regard to General Grant applications, CFFC will prioritise applications which contribute to the Foundation’s strategic priorities, these are:
For General Grant applications, CFFC will prioritise applications which contribute to the Foundation’s strategic priorities, these are:
- Homelessness and Housing
- Poverty and Disadvantage
- Mental Health and wellbeing
- Community Cohesion.
Grant applicants will be expected to show how their proposals will contribute to these priorities.
CFFC is especially interested to understand how proposals will help the communities of Calderdale recover form Covid and keep Covid safe. We will be looking for information about this in your application and will score higher those applications which make this clear.
You can contact the Grants Team for further information and advice on 01422 349700 email@example.com
Who can apply?
- Constituted voluntary, community and faith groups run for and by local people (Note: Individuals cannot apply)
- Registered charities and groups with charitable purposes working in Calderdale, (including Charitable Incorporated Organisations, IPS etc)
- Community Interest Companies (CICs) who do not, and cannot, pay dividends (see below for further criteria for CiCs and Social Enterprises)
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) whose Governance documents include a clear community benefit clause, open membership and an asset lock
- Schools (except private, fee charging schools), whether part of the Local Authority or direct funded in some way, to apply for grants for activities which are clearly extra-curricular. NB Schools must be able to provide the documentation required.