Calling all aspiring Film & TV professionals! If you dream of creating new gameshow formats, have ambitions to direct a historical drama or just want to get behind the scenes of your screen, apply now for this unique mentoring opportunity…
Creative Access is excited to be partnering with ScreenSkills to give budding talent from under-represented communities the opportunity to meet and learn from experienced professionals in the screen industry via an exclusive mentoring programme, Starting out in the Screen Industry.
The mentorship aims to reach creatives in under-represented communities who want to explore, or begin, their journey towards their first or next opportunity in Film and TV drama; Craft and technical; Editorial and production.
What do you need to apply?
- A genuine passion for at least one of the areas or departments in the screen industries
- An aim to gain employment in a relevant trainee or entry-level role in the future or to secure support with progressing your existing career within the screen industries
- A willingness to engage positively with a mentor on a monthly basis for six months
Plus, you’ll need to:
- Be able to participate between September 2021 – March 2022
- Be over the age of 18, still in education or training, or in the early stages of your screen industries career
- Identify as being from an under-represented group in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
If that sounds interesting to you, visit Creative Access for full details and to make an application