30 hours per week
£20,108 per annum based on 30 hours per week
North Halifax Partnership is a community-led charity with a purpose to support individuals from cradle to grave, and to carry out activities which relieve poverty and disadvantage, promote health and wellbeing, and strengthen communities.
We deliver children’s centres and family support services; a Staying Well service to tackle loneliness and isolation; Ovenden and Mixenden Initiative help people into employment and training, provide youth activity and diversionary projects and deliver activities that make the community safer, cleaner, greener and more cohesive.
We are looking to appoint an individual with the following essential characteristics:
- Ability to analyse and evaluate statistical information, paying attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively to develop new ideas and have the vision to take the charity forward
- Proven experience in developing quality services and leading on quality assurance of services
- Experience in planning for work force development and procuring training courses
- Experience of delivering training to others
- Experience of writing and reviewing organisational policies and supporting with embedding them into practice
- Demonstrable paid experience in working at a strategic level in supporting organisational development
- Demonstrable Knowledge and understanding of social policy, regeneration and community development.
- Knowledge of charities legislation
For an application pack please visit our website Northhalifaxpartnershipworksupport
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
For more information about this role, please contact Tina Burke on 01422 251090
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 5th July 2021
Interviews will be held w/c 12th July 2021
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.