Now more than ever it is important to support the wellbeing of our employees, if you are a business you are welcome to join the Wellbeing at Work Network. It is open to any employer in Calderdale who wants to find out how they can support the physical and mental wellbeing of their employees and have the opportunity to share learning and good practice with other local employers.
Through this mailing list, we will be able to keep you up to date on all of what we can offer you, including:
- Wellbeing at Work E-newsletters
- Invites to wellbeing network virtual meetings
- Free learning and networking sessions
- Co-working opportunities
- Information of what’s happening with employee wellbeing across the borough
- Any new developments with the Active Calderdale strategy that will benefit your organisation