The Community Gymnastics classes (formerly run at Threeways sports centre) are restarting and they are taking bookings for the summer school classes.
Classes start on Monday August 3rd and run every weekday for the next 3 weeks.
Please visit on Facebook if you wish to send a message to enquire after available slots for your children. :
A few FAQs answered here:
- Children must be 4 years old and in full time education to be covered by our insurance.
- Classes are one hour long at present.
- Numbers are limited to 10 per class.
- Children must be dropped off in designated area and parents wait in vehicles or in communal waiting area at own discretion.
- Shorts and T-shirt are suitable attire for classes (leotards are ideal)
- Classes are £4 per session
- Full booking amount will be due on the 1st day or can be paid up front by bank transfer.
Venue: Holmfield Mills, Holdsworth Road, Halifax, HX3 6SN