All over the country, community-led housing groups are springing up and tackling the housing crisis head on, delivering quality, affordable homes that meet local needs.
The Government has recognised that communities know their local areas better than anyone – and are perfectly placed to make things happen.
Until March 2020 Calder Valley Community Land Trust, in partnership with Calderdale Council, is offering FREE support and advice to help community-led groups develop the homes we need.
We can help if you are:
- A group or community organisation wanting to tackle a housing need in your area
- Interested in developing homes for yourself with like minded people
- Or have or know of a great site for affordable homes
How can we help?
- Advice for new or existing groups interested in developing community-led housing
- Signposting to resources including help with accessing finance
- Bringing people together through a local network