If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.
If you need support to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme, there are FREE sessions to help.
Held at: Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre, Hanson Lane, Halifax, HX1 5PG
- Wednesday 18 September 2019, 1pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 16 October 2019, 1pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 13 November 2019, 1pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 18 December 2019, 1pm – 3pm
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOOK ON THE SESSIONS, JUST TURN UP.
We can scan your valid passport and help you to apply to the scheme and there will be staff who speak Czech and Polish as well as English.
You will need to bring:
- valid EU, EEA or Swiss passport, or ID card (biometric), or UK-issued biometric residence card.
- Mobile phone
- Email address (this can be set up at the session).
Registration to the scheme is compulsory for all EU, EEA or Swiss nationals and thier family members, who don’t own a British Passport, or ‘indefinite leave to remain’.
Registration is FREE and will ensure that EU, EEA or Swiss nationals and their family members can continue living and working in the UK after Brexit and have the same benefits (NHS healthcare, social security benefits etc).
For further information, call 01422 434971 and speak to Zuzana.