There is a Taster Day about boxing on Monday 8 July 2019.
The actual Course Dates are from 15 July to 19 July 2019.
At Halifax Fire Station you will meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenges as well as learning how to deliver a training session.
Not only will it help you discover new talents, but you could also secure a qualification and benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
The course is free and all boxing is non-contact. On the course you will:
- Gain an introduction into coaching, pad work and nutrition
- Improve confidence and communication
- Workout with local professional boxers and sports coaches
- Spend the week in a fire station with fire fighters and get to use some of the equipment
Travel expenses will be paid on programme and you’ll receive a free T-shirt.
It will not affect your benefits and you will have up to three months support from the Prince’s Trust.
To join the course or find out more:
- Search ‘Prince’s Trust’
- Text ‘Call me’ to 07983 385418
- Call for free on 0800 842842