Are you a caring person who has Maths and English GCSE Grade A to D/3 to 9 (or equivalent), aged 18 or over, are interested in undertaking a level 2 apprenticeship standard in adult health and social care and earning a starting salary of £17,652 pa?
If you are and would like to find out more, then come along to one of our information sessions:
Thursday 13 June, Womens Activity Centre, Hope Street, Halifax, HX1 5BP
- Session1: 2pm until 4pm with refreshments
- Session 2: 5pm until 7pm with refreshments
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our staff, hear their stories and ask questions
- Find out more about health care apprenticeship opportunities and recruitment dates with South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Get tips and advice on interview skills and how to complete an application form
If you would like to book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about the information sessions please contact Claire Hartland on 07881 008185 or Rebecca Miller-Andrews on 01226 644056 or 07826 919152.