This half-day course is ideal for anyone new to the grant making process and will help you to understand the key points of finding and applying for small grants.
The training should help you to:
- Recognise different types of funding and eligibility criteria
- Use different tools to carry out a funding search
- Identify the elements of an application
- Write a simple project plan
- Explain how systems and processes can help the ‘funding cycle’
Prices vary according to the organisation size and income but for further details go to https://northbankforum.org.uk/event/small-grants/