Thursday 4 April, 9:45am-4:45pm
Venue: Resource Centre, Hall Street, Halifax, HX1 5AY
Does your organisation employ staff, is everything running smoothly?
Do you, your managers/supervisors or co-ordinators need some support? If so, this workshop is for you.
The workshop will include:
- Understanding the difference between employee, worker, sessional workers, and volunteers
- Organisational objectives – do employees need to know them, do you?
- Managing your team
- Managing your boss or bosses
- Loving your job?
- Managing difficult situations
- The practical stuff that can help at each employment stage including policies and process:
- Starting Employment
- During Employment
- Ending Employment
- Managing Change
- Your organisations duties as an employer
- Your employees duties as an employee – and I don’t mean their job role!
Throughout the workshop, there will be the opportunity for you to discuss what affects you, ask questions etc. – what is said in the room remains in the room!
Book your place here: https://northbankforum.org.uk/event/people-management/