Come along to a friendly drop in session for information, advice and guidance about applying for an apprenticeship with Calderdale Council.
Thursday 14 March, 11am to 12.30pm at Queens Road Neighbourhood Centre, HX1 4NE
- Find out about skills needed for the apprentice post
- Find out more the about recruitment process, top tips for completing application form, assessment centre & interview skills
- What it’s like working for CMBC? – Find out about dignity at work, flexible working
- Information on apprenticeships – all ages can apply 16+
- Bring your questions
- Support with logging on and finding application process if needed
- Get ready to apply!