Go along to the Accessible Calderdale Project Launch.
Tuesday 26 February 2019 10am – 1pm (Registration 9:30 + coffee & refreshments)
At Square Chapel Arts Centre, 10 Square Road, Halifax, HX1 1QG
The project aims that Calderdale becomes an inclusive and accessible destination of choice for visitors, and to improve facilities for those who live, work and study in Calderdale.
- Making Calderdale a place that offers a warm and inclusive welcome to all
- Putting Calderdale on the map as an accessible destination of choice
- Inviting you to help make a difference to our borough
Guest speakers include
- Councillor Marcus Thompson – The Mayor of Calderdale
- Holly Lynch MP (Halifax)
- Calderdale Council
- Visit England
- Accessible Derbyshire
- Accessible Hebden
- Community Foundation for Calderdale
RSVP by 18th February – early booking is encouraged
For more information on the event and booking a place please contact Lorraine Beiley by email to Lorraine@visitsunlimited.org.uk If you have any access needs, please let Lorraine know.