Sure Start Children’s Centres North Halifax Partnership want to work with parents and our partners to ensure that all children in North & East Halifax and the Lower Valley achieve their full potential. To help us achieve this vision we need to be listening to the views of parents/carers who use our services.
What’s in it for you?
- Your opinions and advice will be valued and listened to at the meetings
- An opportunity for you to help develop local services for local families
- Knowledge that you have helped make a difference to other families
- We can offer you free childcare while you attend the meeting if you need it and refreshments
- £10 voucher for attendance at every meeting
What would be expected of you as an Advisory Board member
- You will receive support and a handbook to help you fulfil your role as a parent representative
- You will be able to give your views and be listened to
- You will be involved in helping Children’s Centres to plan and develop services
- Attendance at a meeting twice yearly
For more information contact Diane Coenen on 01422 251090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org