The Halifax and District Irish Society organise the “Over 50’s Luncheon Club” which takes place at The Pellon Social Club, Moor End Road, Halifax. Meetings are usually held every 2 weeks but keep an eye out for the entertainment listings to confirm this.
The Luncheon Club usually operates from 12 noon to about 3pm. (Open from 11.15am).
Live entertainment, dancing, free door entry ticket raffle, main raffle, bingo, domino card and full buffet meal; all this for only £5.00 per member.
All members are issued with a membership card. There is no annual subscription. Members are advised to have this card with them when attending any Luncheon Club meeting. Any lost cards will be replaced without charge.
Dated and numbered tickets are provided and entered into separate free door entry ticket raffle for a £10.00 prize.
Members are asked to advise the committee if bringing a guest. Guests will also pay a charge of £5.00 but they are not entered into the free door entry ticket raffle.
Below are the listings for July to September 2018;
- Thursday 5 July – Nicky James
- Thursday 19 July – Ged Graham
- Thursday 2 August – Peter Mylette
- Thursday 16 August – Sally Glennon
- Thursday 30 August – Dermot Doyle
- Thursday 13 September – Peter Mylette
- Friday 14 September – Gala Dinner Dance at Cedar Court (tickets £35, black tie event)
- Sunday 16 September – Festival Family Day with Chris Hooley for just £2
- Thursday 27 September – Nicky James
For further information contact Maurice Kidney email: email@example.com or call 01422 343483.