- FREE gym & swim membership at Halifax Swimming Pool
- First aid qualification
- Sport & exercise related functional skills
- Work place & employability skills
- Mindfulness training
- Daily fitness & gym sessions
There will be guest speakers from Calderdale College & local employers.
If you would like more information about our programme please contact Holly on email@example.com or call 07851 062880.
Sport Works harnesses the power of sport and leisure to help adults and children gain qualifications, achieve employment and improve social mobility.
Clients are mainly comprised of funding bodies, local authorities, schools and colleges and share the same passion to improve health and wellbeing in local communities and make a real difference to people’s lives.
The Sport Works team can provide clients with:
- Vocational training courses in the the sport and leisure sectors
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Evidence based interventions to improve health and social outcomes
- Tailor made programmes for disengaged and disabled groups