‘If you don’t like something, change it.
If you can’t change it, change your attitude.’
Creative Thinking and Changing the Story
Re-think your story
- reflect on past experiences and how they have impacted on your sense of self
- use & develop thinking skills
- develop positive decision-making and self-esteem
Re-write your story
- find your voice and tell your lived experience your way
- set goals for the future to achieve your potential
- use creativity such as writing, poetry and art
- create materials to help others
Reflective Women will be a supportive, creative, mindful thinking environment inspired by the life and words of inspirational women
Dates: Thursday’s 11:00am-2:00pm.
- 17 May
- 7 June
- 14 June
- 21 June
All are welcome to come along to any session or all sessions which are being led by ‘Thinking Environment Practitioner’ – Lesley Whiting and ‘Writer and Facilitator’ Emma Decent.
Come along to any of the sessions or contact Lesley Whiting or Alison Lord
23 Silver Street, Halifax on 01422 386500 ext 220