Talent Match is a 12 month support programme that aims to get young people closer to the job market.
To access the programme the young person must be:
- Aged 18-24
- Unemployed and has not been in full time employment for 12 months
- Currently living in Calderdale.
What can Talent Match offer to young people?
- One to one mentoring for a minimum of 12 months
- A designated Key Worker local to the young person
- Access to a bursary to remove barriers, such as travel, licences, ID etc. (this list is not exhaustive)
- Access to external support such as mental health provision, Youth Ambassador Programme and Job Creation
- Access to internal opportunities and group activities such as social activities, CV and application writing and interview skills
- Help to identify other funded opportunities.
To get more information please contact the Talent Match Workers;
Samantha Harrison – 07860 952184
Stephen Bedeau – 07793 618789
Dipdak Mistry – 07971 802978
or email email@example.com