Monday 29 of April to Friday 4 of May 3pm – 6pm.
In celebration of Tour de Yorkshire Orange Box and Calderdale Young People’s Service want you to get ACTIVE!
A whole host of activities including Skating, Climbing, Ping Pong and Pool.
Need a rest after all that? Then let your hair down and Perform on our Acoustic Stage!
There will also be access to Youth Works drop-in which is a safe space for young people aged 13-25 to come along, ‘chill out’, listen to music, access the internet or have a brew.
The drop-in is always staffed by youth workers who can offer advice, information, support or guidance on the whole range of issues that affect young people.
The drop in is open weekdays from 3:30pm to 5:45pm.
No need to book, just turn up – you will need to register when you arrive (with parent or carer if under 16) if you haven’t already, or you can fill out a registration form here and bring it with you when you come.
For more information call 01422 433200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what’s happening each day:
- Skating/Scootering – practise your tricks or have a go for the first time in the rooftop skate park 3pm – 6pm
- Ping Pong/Pool – challenge a friend to a game or learn to play with a member of staff 3pm – 6pm
- Bouldering – climb your way around the bouldering tunnel 3pm – 6pm
- Open Mic/ Karaoke – bring your instruments, plug in and perform live on our Acoustic Stage. If you don’t play an instrument then why not sing along to our many backing tracks on Karaoke 3pm – 6pm
- Youth Works drop-in – ‘Chill out’, listen to music, access the internet or have a brew.
Staffed by youth workers who can offer advice, information, support or guidance 3.30pm – 5:45pm (ages 13-25)