Eureka! run regular Home Educator days where no other educational groups are booked in for the day, so you and your family can explore the museum and take part in our unique, educational shows and activities.
The next day planned is Friday 19 January, 10am-4pm.
Bookings taken on a first come, first served basis. Please note: Bookings close at 5pm on Thursday 18 January. For more information call 01422 330069.
* Full access to the museum galleries
* Additional activities for children aged 4yrs+
* Downloadable resource pack with ideas for activities to do at home – sent after the event.
* Complimentary drinks voucher for the café
* 15% discount in the Gift Shop all day (only available on 19 January and to booked HE families)
How much does it cost?
* Children aged 3 years+ £11
* Children aged 0-2 years FREE (only when accompanying older siblings)
* One FREE adult for every paying child
* Additional adults £6
* Essential carers FREE
To book on to the Home Educator Day you must have at least one paying child. Payment is taken at the time of booking.