The Your Views survey was re-launched in June 2017 and replaced the previous Public Perception Survey following a period of consultation with partners and the public.
Please click here to find the latest Your Views survey results.
This report covers the first full quarter of data (July-September 2017) and the results have simply been compared across the five districts.
Whilst this is early days in terms of data there are some good highlights for Calderdale, including…
- Highest “feeling of safety” across West Yorkshire
- Highest “satisfied with local area” across West Yorkshire
- Next to lowest perception of ASB as a problem.
- Lowest perception of burglary as a problem.
- Markedly lowest perception of HATE CRIME as a problem.
- Lowest perception of bad driving as a problem.
- Lowest perception of littering as a problem.