The Prince’s Trust, NHS and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust are running a 4 week course on getting into Business Administration or Clinical Support for 16-25 year olds not in education, employment or training. The training is Monday 6 November – Friday 1 December in Leeds but there is a taster session on Tuesday 10 October also in Leeds.
Boost your confidence and employability skills whilst on work experience and at the end of the programme, you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors for up to 6 months to help you uncover your next steps.
- Boost employability skills
- Doesn’t affect your benefits and travel will be covered
- Opportunities to work in the NHS!
- Potential to gain training in various Healthcare skills
- Improve your interview skills and CV
To register your interest and for more information, contact Hannah Beswick on 07436 582316, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Text ‘[Your Name]’ and ‘NHS’ to 07436 582316.
You can also visit www.princes-trust.org.uk and complete a short online enquiry form.