Well Aware is a free 6 week recovery course starting Tuesday 4 July 5:45 pm to 8:15 pm at the offices of Voluntary Action Calderdale on Hall Street Halifax HX1 5AY.
The course is delivered by workers and volunteers who have experienced mental distress a will help participants identify, challenge and change unhelpful thinking, learn new coping strategies and improve resilience through reflective and engaging exercises.
In the 6 weeks they will look at a range of topics including:
- What recovery in mental health means to me
- Understanding beliefs and values
- Reflecting on and identifying strengths and key learning points
- Exploring emotions, beliefs and thoughts
- Using reflection as a tool to develop self awareness and understanding
Anyone wishing to join the course should contact the Recovery and Support Team at Healthy Minds on http://www.healthymindscalderdale.co.uk/ or call 01422 345154 for an informal chat. Whilst the course is free it is essential that you book your place by calling Nicola on 01422 345154 or emailing her at email@example.com