FROM APRIL 2017, CHEVIN, HOUSING PENDLE, PENNINE HOUSING, TWIN VALLEY HOMES AND GREEN VALE HOMES WILL BE CHANGING THEIR NAMES TO TOGETHER HOUSING.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
Five years ago, Chevin became part of Together Housing Group along with Green Vale Homes, Housing Pendle, Twin Valley Homes and Pennine Housing 2000.
Last year, there was a review of the way the group worked. We wanted to improve our efficiency and focus on our services to our customers. As a result, in April 2016 the five housing associations were combined into one company – Together Housing Association Ltd, our tenants’ current landlord.
– To make us more efficient and effective
– To help us to make better use of our resources
– To improve the services we provide
– To make us more professional and robust
– To better enable us to meet the requirements of our funders
– To help us manage risk better.
WE’RE CHANGING OUR NAME BUT NOT OUR MISSION
Our aims are still to:
– Demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction
– Be cost efficient
– Provide more quality, affordable homes
– Serve more customers
– Generate more revenues
– Contribute to better neighbourhoods.
WHAT DO THESE CHANGES MEAN?
Like with any change, customers may have questions about how it will affect their relationship with us as landlord. Our staff will still deliver the same services and there will be no change to tenancies or customers’ rights and responsibilities in any way.
The main difference you will see are to the new name of Together Housing and to our logo. From April you will start to see these on vans, buildings, letters and information we send to customers and stakeholders, our website and social media.
As we are changing our logo in a phased approach to be as cost effective as possible, you will continue to see the Chevin, Housing Pendle, Pennine Housing, Twin Valley Homes and Green Vale Homes logo in some places even after April.