Whether you want to get out on your bike, stream dip for mini beasts, hunt for fossils, or get down to the park for a bear hunt, there’s lots to explore. If you’re batty about bats, curious about museums or mad about football, there’s so much to do, the only problem you’ll have is fitting everything in.
- Regional Women-Centred Advisor and Trainer May 24, 2017
- Kitchen/Catering Assistants – Square Chapel May 18, 2017
- Experienced Chef – Square Chapel May 18, 2017
- Cook/Kitchen Assistant – Mags on Ramps May 17, 2017
- FREE Plastering Training with potential for skills May 17, 2017
- RT @Creat1ve_M1nds: Want to get fit and have fun? Why not try walking netball? @HalifaxOppTrust @hxnorthandeast @OrangeBoxHX @HalifaxEvents… 1 day ago
- North and East Halifax Friday Flyer 19 May – OUT NOW!! halifaxnorthandeast.com/2017/05/19/nor… 5 days ago