Help put your local market on the map by voting for it as Britain’s favourite market by the voting deadline on Tuesday 10 January 2017
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Online voting will only be recorded via the Britain’s Favourite Market tab on the NABMA website at http://www.nabma.com
- There is no restriction on voting but the judges will monitor voting and they have discretion to deal with any situation where they feel the voting system is being abused.
- No information will be provided on the individual number of votes given in respect of a particular Market.
- No votes cast after the closing date will be counted.
- The judges decision on the result is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result
To add your market and vote visit www.nabma.com/britainsfavouritemarket/