This session is aimed at managers and decision makers in organisations delivering health and health related services who want to find out more about the Quality For Health quality assurance system.
Thursday 27 October 2016 – 9.30am to 12.30pm
At Voluntary Action Calderdale, 8B Hall St, Halifax, HX1 5AY
This session will provide an introduction to Quality For Health for organisations and groups who are considering signing up for the award and covers the following:
- Understanding the system
- The need for quality audit and its relationship to new models of commissioning
- The resources and the support available
- How the process works and how it can support continuous improvement in your organisation
- How to sign-up and the costs
All VAC workshops are free to Calderdale Voluntary/Community groups working around health. Each organisation that’s entitled to free training will have a unique discount code that will need to be entered at checkout for every online booking.
Please speak to the training administrator to access your discount code by calling 01422 348777.
For all other organisations, the costs per delegate are as follows:
- Calderdale based voluntary and community organisation = £50
- Outside Calderdale voluntary and community organisation = £75
- Public bodies e.g. police, general practice, social services = £100