The Halifax Careers Centre now use an automated system that prompts the caller to ask for a specific person or service, but if you do not know who you want to speak to then please say nothing and the call will be picked up by reception staff.
The new contact number is 01484 225500.
Specific services can also be contacted direct by asking for:
- Adult Admissions – to make an appointment with our adult careers advisers
- Dewsbury/Halifax/Huddersfield Centre – to speak to the reception team at the selected centre
- Infoline – for careers advice and information over the telephone (previously Learningline)
- Recruitline – for our job, training and apprenticeship vacancies
- Careers Training – for our IAG Training and Development service
- Work Experience – to speak to our work experience team
If you know the name of the staff member you wish to speak to, please use the mobile telephone number list to contact the adviser direct.