The Food and Support Drop-in welcome new volunteers to help on Saturday Mornings or at The Banqueting Table on Tuesday, Thursday or Fridays lunchtimes.
They also need volunteers to prepare and serve meals on Saturday evenings. If you wish to help with any of these, please contact Jeff by email to email@example.com or call 01422 647390 / 07975 718093
The Drop-in will also welcome the donation of the following items:
- Tinned meat, Cup a Soups, toilet rolls, tinned pies, breakfast cereals, deodorant
- Tinned meals, rice, shampoo, tinned fish, rice pudding, shower gel, tinned soup
- Tinned puddings, sanitary towels, baked beans, tinned fruit, soap, tinned potatoes, tea
- Washing powder, tinned vegetables, coffee, washing up liquid, curry sauce/pasta sauce
- Sugar, complete cat food, instant mash potato, fruit squashes, complete dog food
- Instant noodles/Pot Noodles etc, biscuits, sweets, meat paste/peanut butter
- Instant custard powder, “bags for life”, jam/marmalade/lemon curd/chocolate spread
- UHT milk, can openers, tinned tomatoes, instant hot chocolate, pans, cooking utensils
- Bakery and fresh items for the FREE cafe, double bedding and waterproof footwear
The Drop-in is open for deliveries every Thursday from 9am to 1pm and every Saturday morning from 9am to 11.30am.
These are also the times that volunteers are needed for the Drop-in as well as to help clean up after the doors close at 11.45am on Saturdays.