The guided walks programme includes everything from health walks, longer more challenging walks and family walks as well as some fun activities along the way.
Everyone benefits from the outdoors and there is something for everyone whether you want to:
- improve your health and fitness
- learn about local woods, trees, plants and other countryside features
- meander through historic villages
- or simply enjoy breathtaking views and scenery throughout Calderdale
From July to August there will be a number of guided walks taking place and further information on each walk can be found on the links below:
- Sunday 5 July 2015 – Walk: Start of the Calderdale Way
- Monday 6 July 2015 – Ovenden Health Walk
- Monday 20 July 2015 – Ovenden Health Walk
- Thursday 23 July 2015 – Ashday Lane and Red Beck Valley
- Wednesday 29 July 2015 – Paddling Upstream!
- Monday 3 August 2015 – Ovenden Health Walk
- Friday 7 August 2015 – All A-Buzz in Shibden – Bee Hunt in the Shibden Valley
- Saturday 15 August 2015 – Rocks and Fossils on Todmorden Moor
- Monday 17 August 2015 – Ovenden Health Walk
- Monday 31 August 2015 – The Wainhouse Trail
If you have any queries about these walks, contact Julie Swift on 01422 284415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few guidelines you should be aware of before participating in any of the walks listed above which can be viewed on the Council website here.