Are you reliable, patient and willing to help others? Would you like to be a Mentor for Choice?
The next training course will be held on Tuesday evenings from 5.30pm to 8.30pm at Voluntary Action Calderdale, Hall street, Halifax HX1 5AY on the following dates:
- 16/09/2014 Introduction to Mentoring and Befriending
- 23/09/2014 Safeguarding Adults at Risk
- 30/09/2014 Learning Disability Awareness
- 14/10/2014 Mental Health Awareness
- 21/10/2014 Deaf Awareness
All expenses will be paid and a light snack provided.
Contact Audrey Smith 07729154259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.