This summer Halifax Holiday Club is offering an action packed six week activity programme, giving children the chance to try activities from food foraging and pond dipping to climbing and caving plus many more exciting activities in their Seekers, Explorers and Extreme programmes.
Throughout the six weeks they are offering speciality weeks in activities such as Bushcraft where children will learn survival techniques for island, jungle and desert environments, and a chance to test out the survival skills they have learnt on an overnight camping expedition.
There are 6 adventure activity programmes designed to suit different age groups.
- Adventure Seekers – All Weeks (Age 6-8) more
- Adventure Explorers – All Weeks (Age 8+) more
- Adventure Extreme – All Weeks (Age 10+) more
- Paddlesport: – 4-8 Aug – Full week of canoeing! more
- Bushcraft – 11-15 Aug – Survival techniques! more
- Mountain Bikes – 18-22 Aug Trail rides & Skills more
For more information visit https://halifaxholidayclub.co.uk/